On September 22-25th 2019, Utrecht University will host the ACM SIGCHI conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications: Auto-UI. www.auto-ui.org
Auto-UI is the premier forum for UI and HCI research in the automotive domain. The conference annually brings together over 200 international researchers and practitioners interested in both the technical and the human aspects of in-vehicle user interfaces and applications, to provide a forum for the exchange of technical information concerning research (and practice) and educational activities for motor vehicle user interface development.
The general chairs, Dr. Chris Janssen and Dr. Stella Donker, hope that many of international colleagues can also take part in this unique opportunity. It is still possible to take part in the technical program, by submitting to:
- Workshops and tutorials (Deadline: 6 June): organize a meeting to discuss a topic in depth for half a day
- Interactive Demo (Deadline: 6 June): demonstrate your latest research set-up, prototype or artifact
- Video (Deadline: June 6): submit a video demonstration of a study, prototype, artifact or vision
- Work-in-progress (June 20): submit an abstract (2-4 pages) to present a poster during the main conference
- Doctoral colloquium (July 8): opportunity for PhD students to gain feedback on their research
Information and requirements for all tracks can be found on the website: https://www.auto-ui.org/19/authors/authors/
In addition, we are looking for sponsors and exhibitors to support the conference. More information can be found here: https://www.auto-ui.org/19/sponsorship-2/
If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me, or to reach out to:
* Dr. Chris Janssen and Dr. Stella Donker, General Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Dr. Lewis Chuang and Dr. Wendy Ju, Technical Program Chairs (email@example.com)
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.